5.19.2011

Get Ready to Kick the Bucket!

I'm not just excited about summer, I'm ECSTATIC about summer!
I don't know how I am going to get through these last days of school. But when I do I am going to have the best summer of any thirteen-year-old that ever lived. Trust me. 
Below is what I'm going to do this summer, so after reading this you will already know how awesome my summer is going to be. 
Enjoy.    
 
Ali's Beauteous Summer Bucket List




  1.  Go to Daylight Donuts
  2. Pull an allnighter
  3. Write "forever" on my converse
  4. Write another song
  5. Learn how to ride a bike with someone on the handlebars
  6. Go dumpster diving
  7. Paint something...big
  8. Sleep under the stars
  9. Go on a midnight walk
  10. Have a dance party
  11. See someone famous in person
  12. Get a tan line somewhere
  13. Buy a camera
  14. Have a sleepover
  15. Go to DI and buy something awesome
  16. Have a photoshoot
  17. Do yoga on the beach
  18. Be in a play
  19. Keep my room clean for longer than a week
  20. Plant a tree
  21.  Go to a bookstore and read for as long as I want
  22. Write in my journal everyday
  23. Have a High School Musical marathon
  24. Get a manicure
  25. Hear someone that's not me sing/play one of my songs
  26. Go to the temple
  27. Dye my hair with Kool Aid
  28. Go to a drive in movie
  29. Be able to do the splits
  30. Wear a skirt everyday one week
  31. Watch a chick-flick with my sister(s)
  32. Run a mile in seven minutes
  33. Go rock climbing
  34. Make a music video
  35. Go to a REAL Salt Lake soccer game
  36. Eat a watermelon with spoons
  37. Get better at soccer
  38. Make a skirt
  39. Go swimming
  40. Go see The Fountains of Ballagio
  41. Have a Harry Potter marathon
  42. Read a book a week
  43. Discover a good band
  44. Not be scared of heights and jumping off high things
  45. Go to a concert
  46. Buy a pair of awesome shoes
  47. Have a crush on someone
  48. Hike Squaw Peak
  49. Go to a temple other than the Provo one
  50. Go to an art museum alone
  51. Get a fake tattoo
  52. Play tag at the mall
  53. Tye-dye a t-shirt
  54. Have a paint fight
  55. Learn how to play every single one of Taylor Swift's song's on the guitar
  56. Go see a movie at a movie theater at midnight
  57. Make a new friend
  58. Practice an instrument for half an hour everyday
  59. Sing for an audience
  60. Go on a road trip
  61. Carve a watermelon
  62. Go to the Provo Bakery (because apparently it's amazing but I've never been there)
  63. Make duct tape shoes
  64. Have a lemonade stand
  65. Dance in the rain!
  66. Name my guitar
  67. Go to J-Dawgs
  68. Hike the Y at night 
  69. Buy an awesome pair of shoes

      P.S. If anyone would like to join me in any of these activities then just give me a holler!

        1 comment:

        Raya said...

        that's a LONG bucket list Al's. If you need me for any of it (which you might, just saying) give me a call!



        Your most favorite cousin in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD,

        Raya