1.15.2011

THE Best Sport

Soccer is THE best sport


I don't actually play soccer but it is still the best sport. It takes the most skill, speed and thinking. Football just takes strength, baseball is just luck, and basketball just takes hight. Obviously, soccer is the best.

The reason I bring this up is because right now I am in Las Vegas with my family for Christian's soccer tournament.

To tell you the truth I haven't been to one of his soccer games since the last time I came to The Vegas Cup to watch him play two years ago. But when I was watching today it was so cool and I was so into the game. These boys on Christian's team have been playing since forever and they are so good. Every move they made during the game was just second nature to them. Everything was so precise, agile and quick, and EVERYTHING they did had a purpose. I loved it!

I wish I hadn't given up on sports so quickly when I was younger. I feel confident that I could have been an amazing soccer player, but alas, my stubborn belief that I could not play soccer kept me away from becoming a world famous soccer player. Oh well, maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

No comments: