4.22.2011

Feelings

My feelings have been slightly mixed up lately. I'm not really sure what to feel...

I feel FRUSTRATED with the fact that I go to school everyday to learn but I don't feel like I'm actually learning anything.

SADNESS because all Christian and I have done lately is fight. Over stupid things too. We just can't stop fighting. It's like a desease that can't be a stopped, and it makes me sad.

ACCOMPLISHMENT with the new skill I just learned. I can play the guitar! Well... kind of.

LAZINESS because I don't really know what to do with myself and so I just lie around and do nothing.

OVERWHELMED with all that's expected of me. I have to practice flute and piano everyday, do math homework that I don't really know how to do, and pass all my end of year testing that I have to do good on or I won't get into American Studies or Enriched English next year. *sigh*

ABANDONMENT because my sister Laura is moving out even sooner than I expected and it seem like all my mom cares about lately is my nieces and my perfect married sisters that never do anything wrong. (But I still love them)

FAILURE because I have no skills. I wish I played a sport. But now that I'm almost 13 I feel like it's too late to start one. But I can bead, and I'm pretty creative. I guess I shouldn't say NO skills, just not as many as I would like.


HAPPINESS when someone tells me I look pretty, or laughs at my jokes, or when I watch soccer, or I hear a beautiful piece of music.


I'm obviously in a MOOD.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey Als. I'm sorry you're in a mood. I'm in a mood a lot. Fer Rilz.

You should call me if you're ever feeling frustrated (or any of these other feelings!). I'd love to talk to you and it would help me be less bored/lonely.

When's Lars moving out? I haven't heard these things...I know, you guys don't love me. I'll get over it someday.

Hey, it's totally normal to feel all these things. Maybe you need a project or someone to help. You know, when you're feeling sad, the best way to feel better is to serve someone!

Also, it's totally not too late to play a sport. And I thought you played volleyball. You could play lacrosse. Or badminton. Or raquetball. Or pool. Or swimming. Or any number of things (some of which don't even involve running. YAY!). We should brainstorm!

You, by the way, have a ton of skills. You are only (almost) 13 and you are so good at designing pretty things and crafting stuff and fashion and flute (and guitar now!). Loot at those skills!

Also, THANKS for thinking I'm perfect. Maybe I should take a picture of my messy house (at 1:30 in the morning) to show you that I am a failure in so many ways. But you still love me, which makes me so happy. Let's chat and be friends. Okay?

Raya said...

Bonnie is completely right, Al's.