2.03.2010

Photo Shoot!

You know my earlier post about the trash can (We fixed it by the way). Well I wasn't standing on a trash can for nothing. I did it to make this...
and I didn't make that for nothing either.
I did an awesome photo shoot with Laura until she refused to be the model for any more photo shoots of mine. Apparently I was being ridiculous and what I was doing was pointless. She's a teenager, that's for sure. But I still did get some really good pictures before she ran away.
   



These next pictures are the ones Laura was saying were ridiculous (meaning the poses). She's right, they are, but it made my day that she was actually willing to do them.


I had so much fun and I want to do it again, but I think I'm going to need another model... any volunteers?

P.S. I'm sick again, I've been coughing a ton, and my eyes hurt. That's why I'm posting this in the middle of the day.

2 comments:

Grace said...

I was wondering why you were standing on a trash an with nine encyclopedias on it!

Amy L. Workman said...

Those pictures do look cool! Good luck finding more models though... :) I miss you guys tons! :)