9.02.2010

Learning Things... It's Awesome

A few things I've learned in the past few days:

  • I love getting compliments, they just make my day
  • Eighth graders don't actually call seventh graders "sevies"
  • Making friends is so much easier than I thought it would be!
  • Getting to class on time is hard
  • My shoulders, tummy and hips hurt all the time, I think I'm dying
  • Block schedules are so confusing
  • Auditions are pretty much the worst thing that ever happened to me
  • Dr. R bugs me, but so do a lot of teachers
  • I think I would die if I didn't have my friends and my family
  • It's amazing how nice some people can be and how annoying and mean and scary some can be
  • Elementary School is WAY better than Middle School

3 comments:

Grace said...

I think I agree with all of those things.

Katie said...

Hang in there, things will get better. Promise.

Raya said...

I agree with you and Grace. Katie is probably right also though. You have to admit that things have gotten a little better :)